Real Solutions Counseling Services
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
What we offer...
What we offer...
- Individual Counseling tailored for a client that is administered one-on-one - therapist and client.
- Adolescent Counseling to help teenager manage peer pressure and relationship issues, increase academic success and prevent alcohol or drug abuse.
- Couples and Family Therapy involve discussions and problem-solving sessions facilitated by a therapist—sometimes with the couple, sometimes with the entire family group and sometimes with individuals. Such therapy can help couples and family members improve their understanding of, and the way they respond to, one another.
- Group Therapy involves groups of usually 4 to 12 people who have similar problems and who meet regularly with a therapist. The therapist uses the emotional interactions of the group's members to help them get relief from distress and possibly modify their behavior.
- Intake/Screening designed to briefly assess the type and degree of a client's/patient's mental health condition to determine whether services are needed and to link him/her to the most appropriate and available service. Services may include interviews, psychological testing, physical examinations including speech/hearing, and laboratory studies.
- Workshops and Classes on a variety of topics designed to provide motivation, support, and the latest techniques. We offer Court Ordered Education Classes including DWI Classes and Minor In Possession Classes.
- The initial phone consultation is FREE. Any questions or concerns about fees can be answered at that time.
- It is very important that you pay the agreed-upon fee prior to leaving the office after each individual or group session, in the form of cash, check or major credit card.
- Cancellations must be made by phone at least 24 hours prior to your session. Appointments that are not canceled 24 hours in advance will be billed at the full rate.
- If you wish to pay with insurance, please note that we need to confirm benefits before booking an appointment. Depending on your plan, you will still be expected to pay your portion at the time of service.